An online training is made compulsory for all Dental professionals and paramedical staff on the website www.diksha.gov.in
In accordance to the central government and ministry of health affairs, MSDC has undertaken the following steps in order to control the spread of COVID-19 infection. An online training is made compulsory for all Dental professionals and paramedical staff on the website www.diksha.gov.in
Everyone is requested is enroll for the same and keep a record of the courses taken and submit the progress of the same
Following are the steps for enrollment:
1. Visit website www.diksha.gov.in
2. Click on "explore content" at top right corner of the page.
3. Click login and register as new user by entering email id and generating a password.
5. Click on "training"
6. Following filters will be seen to explore content from:
a. Topics- health education
b. Purpose- select all
c. Medium- English
d. Class- doctors
e. Subject- MoHFW
f. Organization- iGOT
Click on submit.
7. Select courses- basics of COVID-19 and infection prevention through PPE.
Join training for these 2 courses and follow the updates.
Details and progress of these courses will be available in your profile always. You can visit them by logging in and complete the training.
Please fill information in www.joinmst.com